Learn the ins and outs of Personal Injury cases and what you can do to best protect yourself and your business. Keith Karr has over 20 years of experience and is ready to help you out! You will learn the following:
1. The importance of appropriate medical records in a personal injury case;
2. Causation, causation, causation ….
3. Red Flags and pitfalls in medical record keeping in a personal injury case;
4. How to avoid mistakes in PI Claims;
5. How does Medicaid coverage effect your protection of your medical fees in a personal injury case;
6. How does the assignment work in your issues with Med Pay;
7. The patient coverts and cashes the health insurance check for the DC reimbursement. What are the DC clinic's options?
8. The DC needs to testify in a personal injury case. How to best prepare for a video or live testimony in a personal injury case;
This class is one ALL DCs should take! It is not one to miss! Sign up today!
What: "The Ins and Outs of PI" with Keith Karr
Where: Holiday Inn Express- Youngstown West
5555 Cerni Place
Austintown, Ohio 44515
CEs: 3 hours
Cost: Members/Member Staff- $79/$49
Non-Member/Non-Member Staff- $139/$79
Membership Plus: Free
About the speaker:
Keith Karr is the founding principal of Karr & Sherman Co., L.P.A. Mr. Karr received his law degree from Capital University Law School where also he received the Honor of the Order of the Curia. Mr. Karr is president of the Ohio Foundation. He is a member of the Association of American Trial Lawyers, the Ohio Trial Lawyers Association, the Franklin County Trial Lawyers Association, the Ohio State and Columbus Bar Associations, and a recent member of the American Board of Trial Advocates. Mr. Karr is admitted to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit and the United States District Courts for the Southern and Northern Districts of Ohio.
Mr. Karr concentrates his practice in the areas of wrongful death, traumatic head injury, tort, insurance, labor and harassment law. He is a frequent lecturer for the National Business Institute and the Ohio State Chiropractic Association. Mr. Karr is the principal designer and a founding trustee of the Ohio Foundation of Chiropractic. He is also the principal administrator of the Ohioans for Justice Political Action Committee. Mr. Karr has published many articles for Ohio Trial magazine, including, " Are Chiropractic Physicians Expert Witness in a Personal Injury Case?" and "Medical Assignments, Is it Worth the Price of the Paper on Which it is Written?".