THE OHIO STATE CHIROPRACTIC ASSOCIATION’S THREE-YEAR PLAN AIMS TO SEE 60% OF OHIOANS UNDER CHIROPRACTIC CARE BY 2015. WITH AN ESTIMATED 11 MILLION OHIOANS, OHIO NEEDS MORE CHIROPRACTORS IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE THIS GOAL. LIFE UNIVERSITY AND THE OSCA HAVE CREATED A PARTNERSHIP TO HELP REACH THIS GOAL BY:
• Attracting new students
• Mentoring current students, and
• Encouraging graduates to return to Ohio.
HOW DOES THE OHIO CLUB BENEFIT FUTURE OHIO CHIROPRACTORS?
PROGRAM BENEFITS AT LIFE UNIVERSITY
- Special benefits to attend Life University’s prospective student event, LIFE
Weekend (LLW) (offered five times a year) to include a third night
of lodging and up to
$200 toward travel reimbursement, in addition to benefits
offered to every LLW attendee.
- LIFE will waive the $50 application fee for prospective students applying
- Free membership in The Ohio Club (student group) at Life University
- Access to a large group of doctors throughout Ohio for networking and
- Opportunity to receive a $1,000 scholarship – possibly even more
- Internship opportunities with Ohio mentors or other chiropractors
- Discount to purchase a clinic set-up package
WHY SHOULD YOU GET INVOLVED?It’s simple: You become a Buckeye for LIFE because you love to help people and you love Chiropractic!
HOW DO YOU TAKE THE NEXT STEP?
To join the LIFE Ohio Club and become a Buckeye for LIFE, please visit Ohio Club @ Life University on Facebook
Contact LIFE at Ohio4LIFE@LIFE.edu or by phone 800 543-3202