PLEASE READ THIS EMAIL VERY CARFULLY!!!!
This will be the second email the OSCA has sent out on the Humana Medicare situation. We are once again asking that ALL members having issues with Humana supply us the requested details below. I have spoken with a number of members that are having issues but have not sent in any information.
As we continue to pursue resolution of this matter, we need your help. If you have not already contacted us, please do so if you have received either:
1. An overpayment notice from Humana Medicare Advantage
2. An EOB showing funds have been recouped by Humana Medicare Advantage
We need you to reach out to our legal counsel with the following information:
1. Date you received the over payment notice and the amount claimed as overpaid.
2. Date you submitted an appeal to Humana.
3. Date you received the EOB with the recoupment and the amount of the recoupment.
4. Whether you are in-network or out-of-network with Humana
Please email the above information to the following email addresses.
Once this email has been sent our legal team will reach out to you should any further action be needed on your behalf.
Some members have already sent in emails or talked to us about this matter. If you have already done this, there is no need to do it again, unless you have new information to share.
This information MUST BE RECEIVED by the end of the day Friday, August 1, 2014.
If you have any questions on this process please email or call Bharon at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-229-5290.
The OSCA will continue to fight for the rights of its members; we appreciate your assistance with this request.