CLICK HERE to sign up
Life University and the OSCA have created a partnership that will help attract new students, mentoring current students and
encouraging many graduates to return to Ohio.
WHAT CAN YOU DO AS A PARTICIPANT IN THE BUCKEYES FOR LIFE PROGRAM?
- Ask each and every one of your practice members if they have ever thought
becoming a chiropractor
- Provide materials in your office for prospective students
- Host a Student Recruitment event (SRE) in your community; LIFE will provide
guidance (through the SRE DVD), materials and Recruiter supports as
- Be included in our database of referrals to mentor prospective students
prospective students your name and contact information)
- Join LIFE’s recruitment call (every third Tuesday night at 8:00 p.m. EST) to
ways to reach more future students and spread our love for this
- Support OSCA’s scholarships for students from Ohio attending LIFE
PROGRAM BENEFITS AT LIFE UNIVERSITY
- Special benefits to attend Life University’s prospective student event, LIFE
Weekend (LLW) (offered five times a year) to include a third night
of lodging and up to
$200 toward travel reimbursement, in addition to benefits
offered to every LLW attendee.
- LIFE will waive the $50 application fee for prospective students applying
- Free membership in The Ohio Club (student group) at Life University
- Access to a large group of doctors throughout Ohio for networking and
- Internship opportunities with Ohio mentors or other chiropractors
- Discount to purchase a clinic set-up package
WHY SHOULD YOU GET INVOLVED?
You are already carrying out many of these recruitment activities in your
office as you serve our profession every day. You know people who would make
great chiropractors, who would serve our profession well and who would love to
find a career as rewarding as yours. It’s simple: You become a Buckeye for LIFE
because you love to help people and you love Chiropractic.
HOW DO YOU TAKE THE NEXT STEP?
CLICK HERE to sign up; then start asking everyone you meet, "Have you ever thought about becoming a
"I’m interested! Please send me more information.”
"I am interested in participating in the buckeyes for life program and will
commit to recruiting in my community, mentoring prospective and current chiropractic
students, and attracting new students to the chiropractic profession.”