Chair: Dr. Robert Ault
Dr. Mickey Frame
Dr. Scott Gosselin
Dr. Scot Gray
Dr. Steve Lehmann
Dr. Kent Long
Dr. Brandy Spaulding
Staff Liaison: Nicholas Strata
Function of the Budget & Finance Committee:
The specific charge to the committee is to be responsible for:
- Budget Preparation: Developing the annual budget, based on priorities
as defined in the Strategic Plan.
- Revenues and Expenses: Monitoring revenues and expenses in relation
to the established budget in conjunction with the Vice President of Finance
- Investment Review: Recommending investment philosophy and policy to Board of Directors.
- Investments: Monitoring the investment manager’s performance and recommending
changing managers if the committee believes that such a change is warranted.
- Planning: Developing financial projections for the organization and recommending to the
governing board courses of action that will maintain the OSCA’s economic viability.
- Policy Formation: Developing and updating financial and operating policy for
recommendation to the board of directors.