Responsible for the board’s day to day decisions that do not require approval by the Board of Directors
This committee shall consist of the elected officers of the Association.
The committee shall:
- Enter into contracts on behalf of the Association
- Assist the Executive Director in monitoring contracts
- Have the power to borrow money, upon the approval of the Board of Directors. Shall keep minutes of all meetings and provide actions to the Board of Directors of the Association at the board meeting following such meeting or action.
- Act as the Association’s Compensation Committee
- Budget Preparation: Developing the annual budget, based on priorities of Association staff and as defined in the Strategic Plan and then sending it the Budget & Finance Committee for approval.
- Conducting membership surveys